- Inquiry Management:
- Receive, prioritize, and manage customer support inquiries via multiple channels such as chat, phone and email.
- Ensure accurate documentation of customer interactions and resolutions.
- Issue Resolution:
- Understand the product and client well so that you can provide accurate, timely, and friendly responses to clients contacting us.
- Work closely with the ticket and technical support team to troubleshoot and resolve software-related issues.
- Escalate complex issues to the appropriate teams and follow up to ensure timely resolution.
- Customer Communication:
- Communicate with customers to gather necessary information and provide updates on their inquiries and issues.
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries and issues with a high level of professionalism and customer service.
- Process Optimization:
- Evaluate our current customer support system and work with your team to strategically improve the process to better serve our customers.
- Knowledge Base Maintenance:
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of a comprehensive knowledge base for common customer queries and issues.
- Provide input on improving documentation and support processes.
- Customer Feedback:
- Gather customer feedback and insights to identify areas for improvement in our products and services.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to implement improvements based on customer input.
Effectiveness in this role will be measured by key performance indicators such as:
1) Customer satisfaction ratings, including CSAT and NPS
2) Average time to resolve customer issues
3) Average number of issues resolved
Please note this job description is not designed to cover a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the team member for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities are subject to change.
- Experience working with customers (If you’ve been in a customer service role using chat/phone/email, even better!)
- A heart for customers - empathy for them and a go-getter attitude to help them get what they need when they contact us.
- Outstanding English oral and written communication
- Basic grammar skills and average typing 40 - 60 WPM
- Excellent attention to detail
- Loves creating/improving systems, organizing, and data!
- A positive demeanor - we work hard, but need to have fun
- Comfort with change - we are rapidly scaling as a company, and things are dynamic and exciting - are you okay with that?
- Really great at problem solving, coming up with solutions, and working across teams (you will be working with members of multiple teams in your role)
Job Type: Full-time and part-time opportunities available.
Compensation and Work Schedule:
- Compensation: $42,000 per year.
- Work schedule:
- Monday - Friday, 9AM - 6PM EST for the first 4-8 weeks for training for all schedules.
- After training, the schedule is subject to stay the same or change to one of these shifts, with discussion with the team member:
- 9am-6pm EST Tuesday -Saturday
- Monday -Friday 11am-8pm EST
- The total working hours would be 45 hours per week: 40 working hours and 5 hours of unpaid lunch breaks.
- Compensation: $18/hr with a career pathway to a full-time position
- Work schedule: Monday-Saturday available between 9am-8pm EST. Need to commit to at least 3 days per week and minimum 5 hours per day.
- Working schedules are subject to adjustments as needed, with discussion with the candidate and the needs of the team.
- For reference, our support hours are 9AM-7:30PM EST Monday-Friday and 9AM-5PM EST Saturday.
MyStudio is a software-as-a-service suite of products that gives fitness, martial arts, and other membership-based business studio owners the freedom that comes from automating and simplifying how customers buy from them — making them more money at all hours of the day, saving them money, and granting them more time.
- In-office position based in Fairfax, VA, a suburb of Washington, DC. Any applicant who lives outside commuting distance to Fairfax will not be considered, sorry!
- We are a technology company, so we use a lot of software :) You will be using programs such as Hubspot, Slack, Google Workspace, and video meetings.
- We also give in-person high-fives, snacks, and provide really good coffee.
- Look forward to happy hours and team gatherings!
Why Work For MyStudio?
- The chance to get in on the “ground floor” of a tech company with startup energy
- The ability to make a difference from day one
- The power to make a positive difference in fitness, children’s education, and other membership-based industries doing admirable work
- A competitive salary, bonus program, and benefits, commensurate with your experience
- Health insurance, paid time off, and sick leave for full-timers
Please read this posting carefully, visit our website (www.mystudio.io), learn about us, and then apply. We needed someone yesterday, and we are excited to grow our team, so if you're a good fit, expect this process to move quickly.
Pre-Employment Background Checks
All offers of employment are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check.