MyStudio is seeking a dynamic and competent Product Leader to become the eyes and ears of our clients and translate their needs into the world’s best Sales Enablement and Churn Reduction platform for membership based businesses!
You will work directly with the CEO on shaping the overall product strategy and vision. This role requires you to lead market and competitor analysis to identify product gaps & opportunities. You will work closely with the engineering, design and business development team to come up with the best strategy for product features and roadmap to solve on-ground logistics problems.
You will be accountable for leading the product team through the entire product lifecycle, right from planning through development, go-live, and retirement phases.
Salary: Estimated base salary starts at $150,000
Work Location: MyStudio HQ in Fairfax, VA
Work Hours: Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm EST
Qualifications & Skills:
- You possess a strong understanding and experience in launching enterprise SaaS products with a customer centric vision.
- You also have a deep understanding of the market, the customers, and the competition for our product.
- You are organized, have great communication skills, and can effectively lead and scale a product team.
- Experience in working and managing an offshore engineering team in India.
- Tamil fluency is an added benefit but not required.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Management, or related field; with demonstrated experience in Product Management for SaaS & Enterprise Software.
- 3+ years of experience in leading a product team within the Customer Relationship Management and billing SaaS vertical is highly preferred.
- Proven ability to drive large scale products with deep understanding of agile, high collaboration and leadership in a highly accelerated work environment.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills with a fair understanding of what makes a good user experience and beautiful design.
- Ability to work, scale & grow in a start-up environment.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Build and maintain an effective product strategy.
- Develop the product roadmap that is in line with customers' problems and MyStudio's vision.
- Efficiently manage the product budget while creating the best return on investment.
- Create product life line cycles.
- Manage product marketing strategy.
- Analyze product utilization and sales data.
- Clearly communicate this vision and strategy to the team members.
- Lead a set of cross functional teams by translation of the product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes to drive the product development goals.
- Identify market opportunities with research and competitive analysis and integrate it into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction.
- Analyze complex use cases with experience in using analytics platforms to understand product usability and break them down to simplify user experience.
- Design simple and intuitive user interfaces through wireframes and mock-ups.
- Develop and launch new products while enhancing the existing products on a timely basis.
- Communicate the product solutions and offerings effectively internally and externally.
- Be persistent and professional in pursuit of all product deliverables and documentation such as PRD and Knowledge Base.
- Be updated with the emerging trends in IT and technical architecture.
Effectiveness in this role will be measured by:
1) NPS score for user base measured quarter over quarter
2) Churn reduction measured year over year
3) Increase in numbers of reviews and score for our apps on the app stores
4) Increase in sales lead and conversion
5) Percentage of total user adoption to each new functionality